Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Has obtained a solid understanding of NASCO products and product implementations and can work independently within the product.
- Has obtained a solid understanding of Testing Automation, can review test automation results and is capable of identifying candidates of test cases to be included in test automation.
- Knowledge of insurance Industry.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry.
- Advance knowledge of ClearQuest with the ability to produce management reports.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, with advanced knowledge in Excel
- Knowledge of HIPAA.
- Knowledge of the system development lifecycle.
- Has obtained a solid understanding of testing methodology and testing tools utilized for Testing Services.
- Knowledge and understanding of business analysis methodology
- Skill in basic mathematical functions.
- Skill in learning new technologies and understanding system functionality.
- Skill in organization in order to plan, organize, and prioritize own workload as well as allocating work to other junior resources.
- Skill in analytical thinking.
- Interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to quickly learn processes and procedures in order to do the job.
- Ability to shift priorities and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate, in both written and verbal forms, including listening and reading comprehension.
- Ability to understand complex spreadsheets in order to fill out and complete test grids with test cases and test execution results.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to read and understand requirements document, scope and other product release documentation in order to support job responsibilities.
- Ability to understand flowcharts or data diagrams/mappings.
- Ability to triage some defects on own before turning over to the technical team.
- Ability to work an on-call schedule for Technical team when projects or CSRs load to Production.
- Ability to prioritize defects in order of importance based on customer's business needs so that there is the least amount of negative impact to the customer.
- Self motivated in order to take initiative on projects.
- Quality-minded individual who has intrinsic drive to deliver high quality solutions and strong detail orientation.
Required Training and Education:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related discipline OR equivalent work experience
Certification from ISTQB both Foundational and the Advanced Test Analyst levels. Foundational + Advanced Test Analyst
NASCO is a Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Affirmative Action Employer.