Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Certification, Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle using waterfall methodology
- Knowledge of health care insurance industry particularly claims processing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong facilitation skills and ability to run and participate in meetings with numerous resources
- Strong skills of follow-up and follow-through
- Ability to interface with off-shore and on-shore resources
- Strong team player with the ability to lead, mediate and resolve issues
- Ability to shift priorities quickly while maintaining focus and effectiveness
- Ability to mitigate risks or roadblocks to successful completion of CSRs
- Very strong skills in planning and organizing work including time management of self and others
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative to drive processes and procedures in accordance to aggressive development and production schedules
- At least 5 years of experience managing the milestones and deliverables related to the software development lifecycle
- At least 5 years of experience influencing and interfacing with multiple resources to accomplish work deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or management discipline or the equivalent work experience
Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Certification, Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of NPS and other component NASCO systems and product offerings
- Solid Knowledge and understanding of the dependencies and interrelationships between NASCO departments and teams
- Solid knowledge of NASCO CSR processes and procedures
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodology
- Ability to mentor other team members as needed
- PMP certification
Benefits and Perks:
- Work/Life Balance – NASCO helps you find success at the workplace, and at home.
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee Recognition and Bonus Programs – When NASCO is successful so are our employees!
- Tuition Assistance – Learn, develop, and grow… on our dime!
- E-Learning – Comprehensive and current library of e-learning and performance support assets, available on demand and at no cost
- Choice of Blue Cross Blue Shield Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Wellness Program
- 17 Days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year – not including major holidays. That’s just starting out!
- Company discount plans on mobile, technology services, etc., to help you save money
NASCO is a Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Affirmative Action Employer. Must have legal authority to work in the U.S.