Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Certification, Education and Experience:
- General knowledge on NASCO's BlueCard, Claims, Membership and E-business product offerings
- General knowledge of NASCO service offerings such as the Business Effectiveness Unit,
- Customer Account Services and Account implementations
- Working knowledge of NPS
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Must be a motivated, self-starter, with high initiative and sense of urgency, and have a high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability as a problem solver with the ability to present alternative approaches consistent with customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, work well in a stressful environment, interact in a team environment and foster positive attitudes
- Has good decision making skills and knows when to act on an issue and when to escallate to a
- PSA II or third level team member
- Demonstrates efficient problem management skills through issue identification, ticket ownership, proper priority handling of pre-aging tickets, and appropriate ticket resolutions with closure
- Has working knowledge of at least 1 product or service offering
- Experience with PCs; including Microsoft Office applications
- Experience working in a customer service environment\
- Working experience using Help Desk ticket tools (eESM, ManageNow, ISM) or comparable
Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Certification, Education and Experience:
- Familiar with healthcare membership, billing, provider, benefit, managed care, claims, financial and reporting terminology
- Strong leadership and facilitation skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
Benefits and Perks:
- Work/Life Balance – NASCO helps you find success at the workplace, and at home
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee Recognition and Bonus Programs – When NASCO is successful so are our employees!
- Tuition Assistance – Learn, develop, and grow… on our dime!
- E-Learning – Comprehensive and current library of e-learning and performance support assets, available on demand and at no cost
- Choice of Blue Cross Blue Shield Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Wellness Program
- 17 Days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year – not including major holidays. That’s just starting out!
- Company discount plans on mobile, technology services, etc., to help you save money
NASCO is a Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Affirmative Action Employer. Must have legal authority to work in the U.S.